NEW ON SALE!
The sale starts with a LIVE VIDEO viewing on Friday, March 17 at 2:30 PM and with an Open House on Saturday, March 18 between 9:30 AM and 10:30 AM. In addition, it is possible to view the house on the basis of INDIVIDUAL agreements. Respond via the website or call for an appointment.
VERY ENERGY EFFICIENT AND SPACIOUS APARTMENT FROM 2009 WITH 3 BEDROOMS, STORAGE, OWN PARKING SPACE AND NICE BALCONY WITH VIEW OF THE DUNES. AND THE CHERRY ON TOP: JUST 300 METERS FROM THE BEACH!
Located directly on the dunes and near the beach, shops and public transport. Well maintained and light 4-room apartment on the 2nd floor with a view of the dunes, spacious balcony, storage room on the ground floor and a private covered parking space. The apartment is located in the new complex "De Duinstrip" which was completed in 2009 and consists of apartments and single-family homes.
On the ground floor a central entrance with doorbells, videophone and mailboxes. Access to the second floor via the elevator or the stairwell. The apartment is located on the nicest side, so with a view of the dunes. The hall provides access to all areas including the indoor storage room with heat pump, heat recovery installation and connections for washing machine and dryer, meter cupboard, a separate toilet, bathroom with bath and washbasin, 3 bedrooms and living room with semi-open kitchen with various built-in appliances. The floor has underfloor heating with natural stone floor tiles throughout the apartment and in the largest bedroom with a laminate floor. The bathroom, living room and kitchen have spotlights in the ceiling. Via 1 bedroom and the living room access to the balcony on the northwest with great views of the dunes.
The apartment is located on the Westduinpark dune area and a few minutes' walk from the Zuiderstrand, playing location 't Speelduin and the harbors of Scheveningen with a large selection of restaurants. The climate system in the apartment provides warmth in winter and coolness in summer.
These are the advantages of this well-maintained apartment:
- Perpetual right of leasehold, the leasehold canon has been bought off;
- Living area approx. 106 m2;
- Private parking space in the closed parking garage below;
- Private storage in the basement;
- Year of construction 2009;
- Energy label A;
- Active VvE, contribution € 177,- per month;
- The fixed fee for the heat pump is approximately €61,- per month.
- Equipped with heat recovery installation;
- The house is fully equipped with underfloor heating;
- Electricity: 8 groups and 3 earth leakage switches;
- Hardwood frames with HR++ glass;
- Doors to the balcony with screen doors;
- Floor-to-ceiling windows provide a lot of light;
- Kitchen with various built-in appliances, including fridge-freezer combination, oven, induction hob, extractor hood and dishwasher;
- The spotlights in the living room and kitchen are operated by a remote control;
- Equipped with underfloor heating where heat is extracted from the seawater;
- Located directly on the dunes and a short distance from the beach.
• Bid from price;
• Delivery in consultation, can be done quickly;
• Buyer's choice of civil-law notary, provided that the area is located in The Hague.
Enthusiastic about this home, but your owner-occupied home has not yet been sold? Contact our office for a free valuation. We will then immediately schedule an appointment with the estate agent and you will have a better insight into your options in the short term.
As you may expect from us, we have compiled this information with great care. However, in exceptional cases it appears that the information is not complete. Therefore, as a selling broker, we do not accept any liability for the correctness and/or completeness thereof. Which means that no rights can be derived from the data mentioned. We provide you with this information to invite you to schedule a viewing and make an offer subject to approval and award.
Explanation clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement to give an indication of the usable area. The measurement instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.