NEW ON SALE!
The sale starts with a LIVE VIDEO viewing on Thursday, March 30 at 3 p.m. In addition, it is possible to view the house on the basis of INDIVIDUAL appointments. Respond via the website or call for an appointment! SO DO NOT COME TO THE HOUSE WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT!
AMAZING SPACIOUS DOUBLE UPPER HOUSE (155M2) WITH SPACIOUS TERRACE - POSSIBILITY FOR A ROOF CONSTRUCTION - LOCATED ON THE CORNER WITH FANTASTIC VIEWS OVER THE WATER WITH THE HOUSES AND PLEASURE CRAFTS
PLUS POINTS HIGHLIGHTED:
* Corner location with unobstructed view over the canal with houseboats and pleasure crafts
* Spacious living and dining room with sliding doors to the terrace
* Nice and sheltered terrace of 30 M2
* Spacious and bright kitchen with a view of the terrace
* 3 Bedrooms, 1 with walk-in closet
* 2 bathrooms
* Balcony on the 2nd floor
* Possibility to create 2 extra bedrooms and a roof structure!
What a wonderful 2-layer house! So much space and because of the corner location it is beautifully situated on the border of the Rustenburg-Oostbroek district and the Leyenburg district. The view of the canal with the houseboats and pleasure crafts makes it a characteristic place in The Hague. From here you can do your daily shopping at Winkelcentrum Leyenburg and you can walk to public transport within a few minutes; tram 2, 6 or RandstadRail 4. Also close to the Haga hospital with the public transport hub in front of the door. And besides the fact that you can be in the center of The Hague in no time, it is only a 15-minute bike ride to enjoy the beach and dunes.
Read the complete description of the house below and of course also view the complete presentation with photos, 360 gr. photos and floor plans.
Layout (see attached floor plans for dimensions):
Through the open porch entrance located on the 1st floor.
Reception in spacious hall with access to the living and dining room, the kitchen, the fully tiled and spacious toilet with hand basin, the meter cupboard and the stairs leading to the 2nd floor.
An absolutely spacious L-shaped living room with the wide view over the water on one side and the lovely terrace on the other side as eye-catchers. The presence of the terrace, which can be reached through the sliding doors or the kitchen, extends the living room with a wonderful outside. The ground floor has a luxurious herringbone parquet floor and the ceilings have recessed spotlights. Air conditioning in the living room also provides cooling on hot days.
The kitchen consists of a corner unit with built-in appliances such as a dishwasher, induction hob with extractor hood and also a lot of workspace and a recessed sink. Furthermore, a kitchen unit on the left which is equipped with a built-in microwave and a separate oven with sufficient cupboard and work space here as well. Here is also the space for the large fridge / freezer. The window overlooks the terrace and this is the place where you can start the day with a cup of coffee in the morning sun. The terrace is screened and here you can enjoy the sun from early morning to mid-afternoon.
Via the stairs you reach the 2nd floor with access to 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the closet with space for the central heating boiler.
Also from the master bedroom, which is located on the corner, again the great view through the large windows. Just like in the living room, this room also stays nice and cool in the summer thanks to the air conditioning. From the bedroom you walk through to the spacious walk-in closet. The adjacent 2nd bedroom is also very spacious and from here you have access to the balcony.
From the third room also access to the balcony. Here you will find the location of the washing machine and tumble dryer. This space is now used as a laundry room with lots of storage space, but could also serve as a bedroom.
The house has 2 bathrooms, namely a large bathroom with bath, washbasin, design radiator and gives access to the balcony. Next to it is the 2nd bathroom with a shower and toilet. Ideal, especially when you decide to realize extra bedrooms and you want to live here with several people. Never having to wait for each other again... who wouldn't want that?
• Built in 1926;
• Perpetual leasehold, Canon € 194.68 + € 31 management costs per six months, next canon review 1-1-2028, land value € 9734,-;
• Approximately 155 m2 living space;
• Energy label has been applied for;
• Spacious terrace of 30 M2 located on the north/northeast;
• Fully equipped with plastic frames with double glazing;
• Electricity: 13 groups + main switch;
• Central heating boiler brand Vaillant HR Solar Plus, built in 2011;
• Air conditioning in living room and master bedroom;
• Intercom doorbell;
• Well maintained;
• VVE and maintenance in-house share 5/8;
• Possibility to create 2 extra bedrooms;
• Expansion option by installing a roof structure;
• Possibility to split the house into two apartments;
• Parking in front of the door, free during the day, paid parking from 6 pm to midnight;
• Central location in relation to public transport, shops, schools.
• Bids are submitted via divamakelaars.nl/eerlijkbieden
• Competitive offers from price;
• Short term delivery possible in consultation;
• Buyer's choice of civil-law notary, provided that it is located in The Hague;
• Regardless of the year of construction and the state of maintenance, an age clause will be included.
We can imagine that after seeing the entire presentation you would like to view the house and of course we would like to invite you to do so. Make an appointment for a viewing and the real estate agent will be happy to show you around. Of course you can also request more information through our office.
Enthusiastic about this home, but your owner-occupied home has not yet been sold? Contact our office for a free valuation. We will then immediately schedule an appointment with the estate agent and you will have a better insight into your options in the short term.
Would you like to be guided by a buyer's agent? We can introduce you to local colleague purchasing agent specialists who will be happy to guide you through the purchase of your new dream home.
As you may expect from us, we have compiled this information with great care. However, in exceptional cases it appears that the information is not complete. Therefore, as a selling broker, we do not accept any liability for the correctness and/or completeness thereof. Which means that no rights can be derived from the data mentioned. We provide you with this information to invite you to schedule a viewing and make an offer subject to approval and award.
Explanation clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement to give an indication of the usable area. The measurement instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.